- Average Speed Cameras: Average speed check cameras have been implemented throughout the state, these will notify law enforcement of speeders with the speed and registration. Fines may be issued by police officers manually.
- Garbage Collection Job: Added a garbage collection job - for more info the help article:https://huskys.network/help/aurp/garbage-collection/
- Taser: Implemented a X2 Taser framework which now acts like the X2 Taser in real life with audit log and more.
- Police Alerts: Restyled the police alerts notification.
- Phone: Updated the phone to v3 with new ringtones, backgrounds, and more.
- Speed Limiter: Require some speed before being allowed to set speed limiter as some players were limiting their speed to 0.
Adjustments, Changes, Tweaks
- Fire: Removed ambulance from fire garage.
- Door Lock: Fixed not being able to unlock/lock bollards at front of Mission Row.
- Vehicles: Fixed passengers being able to control indicators.
- NPCs: Removed NPCs left over from old mission row.
- Fuel: Fixed not being able to use Jerry Can to refuel vehicles.
We've changed our versioning numbers to something more friendly.