Welcome to the Ideas Portal
If you'd like to add an idea, please first search to make sure it doesn't already exist.
Then, once you've confirmed that your suggestion doesn't exist, browse the categories and select the one which is most appropriate for your idea.
Click here to view how to Provide Good Constructive Feedback
As Developers at Husky's Network, we would not be where we are today without feedback and input from you. Giving constructive and concise feedback on the Forums is paramount to integrating changes as fast as we can, to polish and ship the content to all of you.
When we use the Forums to read feedback, a well constructed and thought out post is the way to go. Here is a fast guide from a developer's side to write good, useful feedback.
1. Keep it simple
- Write simple, directed points about the topic you feel strongly about.
- Remember to be constructive and to the point.
2. Back it up
- Support your points with concrete points. X has better performance than Y. This mission is less useful when considering X.
- Provide in-game situational evidence or a solid foundation for your argument to rest upon.
3. Be polite
- The best feedback occurs when two people discuss opposing viewpoints to find a constructive middle ground.
- Discussion is a natural part of feedback! Ensuring that it is polite and without personal attacks is key.
- We're far less inclined to listen to feedback filled with personal attacks and rude speech. We are all trying our best!
The Forums can be an amazing tool when used correctly. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on ideas on our updates, which we are so incredibly excited to share with all of you.
All of us at Husky's NetworkTIP: Higher commented ideas will be looked at first.
ArchivedFor all completed, rejected and closed ideas which no longer require any attention and are archived.
78 ideas in this category
Idea Status Definitions
Open - The idea is now open for comments and votes. Higher voted suggestions are more likely to be implemented.
Accepted - The idea has been accepted by staff and will be implemented.
Declined - This idea has been declined. At this time, we do not feel that this suggestion works for us. Please feel free to continue commenting and voting, as we may reconsider in the future.
Progress - The idea is currently being implemented.
Completed - The idea has been implemented and will be available soon.
Not Possible - The idea has been marked as 'not possible'. After investigating the possibility of implementing this suggestion, we have established that it is not possible.
Rejected - The idea has been rejected. We do not feel this is suitable or can be implemented in anyway, usually because lack of description.
Closed - The idea has been closed for other reasons. See comments.
Long Term - The idea has been marked as 'long term'. This means there is a will to implement it, but it won't be done in the near future.
Blocked - The idea is blocked. This means there is another task which must be done before this can be implemented.