• Welcome to the Ideas & Suggestions Portal.

If you'd like to add an idea, please first search to make sure it doesn't already exist. Then, once you've confirmed that your suggestion doesn't exist, browse the categories and select the one which is most appropriate for your idea.

TIP: Highly reacted and discussed ideas will be prioritisied.
  • Make mechanics a white listed job.

UhmHusky
    • Closed

What is the suggestion: Make the mechanics a white listed job.

What are the advantages? (List each in new line) There are multiple.

1. You will need to go through a interview and other procedures to get a job at the mechanics. (Like real life) mainly just asking experience in mechanics on what different types of stuff in the vehicle does and where it is located etc.

2. It would stop people just joining the mechanics to repair vehicles for pursuits or any criminal acts or racing or even when their car crashes cause they don't rp it out and it could give the actual qualified mechanics sometime to do and more rp involved.

What are the disadvantages? (List each in new line) Not able to join from the jobs place you would need a interview from the owner of the mechanics (me) and training etc 

Do you have any resources (images, links, references) to support our staff in making said suggestion? N/A

How would you go about implementing this idea? I would implement this as soon as possible as it is a idea that can benefit rp in many ways and make the server much more greater. It would also be good to see a lot more people with broken cars tweeting out saying "Hey I got a broken down car any mechanic able to tow?" This would make us profit as right now we make hardly anything we are relying on npc jobs and it's not the best so with this being implemented it would definitely help us out.

• Agree 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is now closed for further comments